Thursday, July 10, 2008


Time to catch up. I've been super busy lately. I've been working a lot trying to make $$. In between I try and get out and explore my new surroundings. The UFO Watchtower in Hooper, CO. is a must see destination. Nice folks, lots of Alien memorabilia available there.



A couple of photos of me playing my Chapman Stick out during Art Walk in Salida.



I've been getting out and hiking in the mountains, awesome views, loving it here in Colorado.



Finally, on 4th of July, me standing in a snow patch in the mountains. Never got to do that in Ohio!
For the next few days I'm in Crested Butte, CO, for the wildflower festival. Awesome place, I'll write more soon.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Beautiful scenery! 'Glad you had a nice 4th!

I had a blast in ATL! Meghan had a huge pool party; A LOT of people showed up. We blew off fireworks in her cul de sac after it got dark, and we didn't get arrested! :-) (She bought her fireworks in another state...where they're legal.)

Your sister is complaining that you've never emailed her. I think you should, damnit! 'Later!

Kat King said...

Well thank goodness someone has seen fit to provide an information center for UFOs. What with all the misinformation out there. A clearinghouse of clarity!

Miss you. Give our love to Sher.

K & T