Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jailhouse Art Gallery

On Tuesday April 20th I played an open house - wine tasting at the Jailhouse Art Gallery in Buena Vista.
It also happened to be Sherrie's birthday, so she tagged along and socialized as I was playing.

The Jailhouse is a very cool old building, long ago it once was actually a jailhouse, now renovated to be a gallery and working studio space for ceramic,glass, mixed media and digital printing. It's located just behind Mothers Bistro, one of my favorite places to eat and play in Buena Vista.
The call to play this gig was sort of last minute, but I really appreciate that they thought of me for it, thanks Cheryl! For a Tuesday evening I thought the turnout was great.  Lots of nice people and the usual curiosity about the Stick. It was a pleasant way to spend the evening. Sherrie and I shared a delicious pizza from Mothers Bistro, soooo good!

No comments: