Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Feeling better!

I've been feeling under the weather for the last couple of weeks, but after seeing a doctor a couple of days ago and getting some meds, I'm feeling much, much better. Now I just have to keep away from the "Swine Flu" we've all been hearing about. Not sure how much to worry about that one.

I'm excited... today I wrapped up recording the final tracks for the new CD of Chapman Stick Solos.
I still have mixing and mastering to do, along with the graphic design, etc, so it'll still be a few weeks. But the hard part is done! I still need to name a few of the tracks, something which I find incredibly difficult to do. If I didn't think it was lame, I'd just name them "track #1" , "track #2", etc. I'm pleased with the way things have turned out, now I'm already scheming in my mind for the next CD.

I have work lined up for the next several days, so I'll be making some very much needed $$. As usual the weather has been gorgeous here, and after being cooped up in the house sick I'll be glad to be out and about.

Finally,
A year ago today I was driving from Cleveland to Colorado to start a new life. The past year has been wonderful, I'm healthier, I'm happier and I'm excited about what the future holds. I couldn't of done it without the help and support of my friends, especially Matt & Kim, Kristen & Andy, Kat and Deena. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I miss my friends back in Cleveland, especially my niece Lily and my old band mates.
Sherrie, thanks for setting out on this journey with me, as this first year passes, I know this is the path I want to be on. Here's to keeping it going!

No comments: